Details & Information
What is a workshop?: This is a workshop for all of you who took the plunge and bought that fancy/expensive DSLR, but still aren't sure how to use it. I will teach you how to finally get off of the auto setting and start taking some remarkable photographs & films! With just a few key learning tools from this Workshop you'll be on your way to success.
What Will You Learn:
- The Basics: How to use your digital SLR camera
- The Settings: Aperture (f-stop), shutter speed, ISO, & how they all work
- The Lighting: How to find the best natural light
- The Magic: How to capture those priceless moments
- The Big Picture: How to compose your shots like the pros
- Client Satisfaction
Requirements: DSLR Camera, Monopods (video only), and a ready to learn attitude.
Date: Saturday September 3rd, 2017
Price: $199+tax | 5 Slots available
Place: Malik Sharp Photography & Film Office (more details will be given after registration)
Social Media Hashtag: #MSWorkshop
An invoice will be sent to your email you provide shortly after you register with the form below.